Bellevue, WA Chiropractor - Keith E. McGahey, DC - Short-Term Treatment with Long-Term Results
- Customized short-term treatment plans
- Chiropractic to improve joint motion and mechanics
- Active Release Techniques (ART) to quickly heal injuries to muscles and other soft tissues
- Motion x-ray to expose the root cause of your pain
- Kineso Taping to speed healing, boost sports performance and improve posture
- And more...
GET HELP NOW! SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION with Dr. McGahey!
If you're tired of medications and therapies that do little good and want permanent relief from pain and discomfort, Dr. McGahey can help. From migraine sufferers to professional athletes, help is available without surgery or drugs.
As a Chiropractor in Bellevue since 1998, Dr. McGahey has helped countless people just like you overcome:
- Chronic neck and back pain that hasn't responded to other forms of treatment
- Migraines, tension headaches and other types of chronic headache conditions
- Repetitive use and overuse injuries common in the technology field
- Whiplash and other injuries sustained in car accidents
- Sports injuries which can be healed rapidly through Active Release Techniques™ and Kinseo Taping
- And more...
Just What You Need in a Chiropractor
Using the most advanced treatment options available, your care will be customized to help you reach your goals in the shortest time possible. With a defined plan of action that has a set beginning and end, you'll see results and start to feel better in no time.
Ready To Feel Better?
No referral is necessary. Just call or click to schedule an appointment or free consultation with Dr. McGahey. We'll discuss your injury or condition and create a strategy to help you get back on track fast.
Most insurance is accepted. Payment plans and financing are also available. Located in downtown Bellevue near Overlake Hospital, the office is open on Saturdays and has flexible appointment times. You'll also find plenty of free parking.
Get Help Now!
Schedule your Chiropractic Appointment Online (Same Day Appointments Available)
Schedule a Consultation or Appointment by Phone at (425) 455-2711