Dr. Keith McGahey has been practicing chiropractic in Bellevue, WA since 1998, and at his clinic Eastside Chiropractic Group since 2003. If you’re injured or in pain, or just want to feel better, he can help!
Dr. McGahey has been featured on King 5 News, was nominated for Top Alternative Provider by Seattle Magazine, and received the award for Outstanding Clinical Excellence from Western States University. He is currently working on an advanced certification in Whiplash and Brain Traumatology, as well as certifications in McKenzie Therapy and Graston Technique.
7 Reasons To Choose Eastside Chiropractic
At Eastside Chiropractic Group we know you want treatment that is affordable, convenient, accessible, and effective. We try and provide you with all of that, and more:
- Experience – Dr. McGahey has been a top-rated chiropractor since 1998!
- Different treatment techniques – because what works for someone else may not work for you. We have you covered!
- Insurance – Dr. McGahey is a preferred provider with most insurance companies, which is good news for our patients. After all, what good is insurance if you can’t use it?
- Office Hours – We have flexible hours that can accommodate your busy schedule.
- Convenience – Near the major freeways and bus routes. Open Saturdays. Plenty of free parking. A friendly staff to take care of you, and we run on time!
- Education – Dr. McGahey is constantly pursuing advanced education and training in new techniques to help you get better faster!
- Great Results – Just read our reviews – they’re written by real people just like you!
Read What Others Say Have To Say About Us
Find out why so many people choose Dr. McGahey and Eastside Chiropractic Group when they need a chiropractor in Bellevue. Click on the icons below to read reviews from around the web. When you’re done, give us a call! We’d love to help you feel better!
Chiropractic Treatment – A Unique Approach
Dr. McGahey takes a comprehensive approach when it comes to treating his patients. This means focusing on all components of a condition or injury – including joints, muscles, nerves, ligaments, rehabilitation, home care, stretching and exercise – and not just the spine. This makes for better results, less time spent running to appointments, and a faster return to activity.
“If you’re looking for a Chiropractor who will listen to your concerns, address ALL components of your injury or condition, and have you feeling well in the shortest time possible, I’m your guy. What I won’t do is try to sell you on a long course of treatment or a lifetime of care”
About Dr. McGahey
“I grew up just outside of Toronto, Canada, where I completed my Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science in 1994. I spent the next 4 years in Portland, Oregon completing my Doctor of Chiropractic degree and board certification in Physiological Therapeutics, before settling down in the Pacific Northwest. I love seeing people getting well and achieving their goals through chiropractic treatment. There is nothing I would rather do!